General Terms and Purchasing Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to all orders and purchases made through Mozo Accessories web shop, which is available on www.mozoaccessories.com and all subpages to the website. By ordering from the website, you agree that these conditions apply between you and Mozo. This website is hosted by Mozo, with registered office in Helsinki, Finland.
– After placing an order you will receive an e-mail from Mozo confirming your purchase. This does not mean that your order has been accepted. Placing an order only constitutes an offer to Mozo to buy a product.
– All orders are subject to acceptance by Mozo and are subject to availability. Acceptance of an order will be confirmed via e-mail that confirms that the product has been dispatched (the Shipping Confirmation). The contract between you and Mozo is formed only when Mozo sends you the Shipping Confirmation.
– The Contract will relate only to those Products whose dispatch we have confirmed in the Shipping Confirmation. We will not be obliged to supply any other Products which may have been part of your order until the dispatch of such Products has been confirmed in a separate Shipping Confirmation.
– In the event that Mozo is unable to determine your residential address your order will not be valid. Mozo claims the right in individual cases, to refuse orders.
2. Prices and payments
– Prices in the web shop are stated in euro. We reserve the right to change the prices.
– All countries within the European Union are shipped on a Delivery Duty Paid (DDP) basis, which means that taxes and duties are included in the price at checkout. Countries outside the European Union are shipped on a Delivery Duty Unpaid (DDU) basis. International orders are subject to and may incur taxes and duties as determined by the customs agency within the destination country. Payment of any duties and taxes is the responsibility of the recipient. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, however Mozo has no control over such fees.
– Prices are liable to change at any time at Mozo’s discretion, but changes will not affect any orders for which Mozo have already sent a Shipping Confirmation.
– Mozo accepts payment methods with major credit cards and Finnish banks online payments via Maksuturva. Visa, Visa Electron and Master Card are accepted. All credit card transactions are secure. Visa payments are done with Verified by Visa and Master Card with MasterCard Secure Code verification service. If you have a Finnish bank account, you can make the payment from your internet bank accounts. Supported banks are: OP-pankki, Nordea, Sampo Pankki, Aktia, Säästöpankki/Paikallisosuuspankit/Nooa, Handelsbanken, Tapiola, Ålandsbanken and S-Pankki. All payments are processed through Maksuturva.fi.
3. Delivery and Shipping Charges
– We will attempt to fulfill your order as soon as possible, normally within 10 days. Delivery dates are not guaranteed and delays may occur.
– Dear customer, please note that customs or import duties can occur and are charged once the parcel reaches it’s destination country (outside the EU). These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel. Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges, and cannot tell you what the cost would be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country. It might be a good idea to contact your local customs office for current charges before you order, so you are not surprised by charges you were not expecting
4. Return Policy
– This handmade Mozo accessory is guaranteed for to the original owner and warranty period is 3 months from the original purchase date. Accessory is not waterproof, all natural materials reacts to humidity. Normal wear and tear or damage caused by accidents, negligence and abuse are not covered under warranty. Mozo will not reimburse any damage to device used together with Mozo products.
– If you receive a wrong or a faulty item, we will compensate you for the delivery costs.
– Sale items may not be returned or exchanged.
– Before sending any returns, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mozo does not provide a third party with your private data. The details needed for completing your order are handled with the upmost privacy. We only keep your details on our system in order to provide you with a fast and efficient order process.
6. Legal Issues
Finnish law will be applied to all disputes related to the Mozo Accessories online shop or to these Terms & Conditions.
Business ID: 1749619-6