General Terms and Purchasing Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to all orders and purchases made through Mozo Accessories web shop, which is available on www.mozoaccessories.com and all subpages to the website. By ordering from the website, you agree that these conditions apply between you and Mozo. This website is hosted by Mozo, with registered office in Helsinki, Finland.
– After placing an order you will receive an e-mail from Mozo confirming your purchase. This does not mean that your order has been accepted. Placing an order only constitutes an offer to Mozo to buy a product.
– All orders are subject to acceptance by Mozo and are subject to availability. Acceptance of an order will be confirmed via e-mail that confirms that the product has been dispatched (the Shipping Confirmation). The contract between you and Mozo is formed only when Mozo sends you the Shipping Confirmation.
– The Contract will relate only to those Products whose dispatch we have confirmed in the Shipping Confirmation. We will not be obliged to supply any other Products which may have been part of your order until the dispatch of such Products has been confirmed in a separate Shipping Confirmation.
– In the event that Mozo is unable to determine your residential address your order will not be valid. Mozo claims the right in individual cases, to refuse orders.
2. Prices and payments
– Prices in the web shop are stated in euro. We reserve the right to change the prices.
– All countries within the European Union are shipped on a Delivery Duty Paid (DDP) basis, which means that taxes and duties are included in the price at checkout. Countries outside the European Union are shipped on a Delivery Duty Unpaid (DDU) basis. International orders are subject to and may incur taxes and duties as determined by the customs agency within the destination country. Payment of any duties and taxes is the responsibility of the recipient. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, however Mozo has no control over such fees.
– Prices are liable to change at any time at Mozo’s discretion, but changes will not affect any orders for which Mozo have already sent a Shipping Confirmation.
– Mozo accepts payment methods with major credit cards, Paypal and Finnish banks online payments via Maksuturva. Visa, Visa Electron and Master Card are accepted. All credit card transactions are secure. Visa payments are done with Verified by Visa and Master Card with MasterCard Secure Code verification service. If you have a Finnish bank account, you can make the payment from your internet bank accounts. Supported banks are: OP-pankki, Nordea, Sampo Pankki, Aktia, Säästöpankki/Paikallisosuuspankit/Nooa, Handelsbanken, Tapiola, Ålandsbanken and S-Pankki. All payments are processed through Maksuturva.fi or Paypal.
3. Delivery and Shipping Charges
– Free worldwide shipping for all orders above 40 euros. Please choose “free shipping” option at checkout.
– Please note that customs or import duties can occur and are charged once the parcel reaches it’s destination country (outside the EU). These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel. Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges, and cannot tell you what the cost would be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country. It might be a good idea to contact your local customs office for current charges before you order, so you are not surprised by charges you were not expecting
– We will attempt to fulfill your order as soon as possible. Delivery dates are not guaranteed and delays may occur.
4. Return Policy
– Mozo accessory is guaranteed for to the original owner and warranty period is 12 months from the original purchase date. Accessory is not waterproof, all natural materials reacts to humidity. Normal wear and tear or damage caused by accidents, negligence and abuse are not covered under warranty. Mozo will not reimburse any damage to device used together with Mozo products.
– If you receive a wrong or a faulty item, we will compensate you for the delivery costs.
– Sale items may not be returned or exchanged.
– Before sending any returns, please contact us by email: email@example.com
Data privacy is of high importance for Mozo Accessories and we want to be transparent with our processing of your personal data.
We therefore have a policy setting out how your personal data will be processed and protected.
Who is the controller of your personal data?
The Finnish company, Mozo Accessories, is the controller of the personal data you submit to us and responsible for your personal data under applicable data protection law.
Where do we store your data?
The data that we collect from you is stored within the European Union Area but may also be processed in a country outside of the EU. Any such transfer of your personal data will be carried out in compliance with applicable laws.
Who can access your data?
Your data may be shared within the Mozo group (Mozo Ltd, Mozo Accessories). We never pass on, sell or swap your data for marketing purposes to third parties outside the Mozo group.
Data that is forwarded to third parties, is only used to provide you with our services such as shipping service.
For every specific process of personal data we collect from you, we will inform you whether the provision of personal data is statutory or required to enter a contract and whether it is an obligation to provide the personal data and possible consequences if you choose not to. Payment processing is done via Paypal and Maksuturva and we do not store your credit card information.
What are your rights?
Right to access:
You have the right to request information about the personal data we hold on you at any time. You can contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide you with your personal data via e-mail.
Right to portability:
Whenever Mozo processes your personal data, by automated means based on your consent or based on an agreement, you have the right to get a copy of your data transferred to you or to another party. This only includes the personal data you have submitted to us.
Right to rectification:
You have the right to request rectification of your personal data if the information is incorrect, including the right to have incomplete personal data completed.
Right to erasure:
You have the right to erase any personal data processed by Mozo at any time except for the following situations:
*you have an ongoing matter with Customer Service
*you have an open order which has not yet been shipped or partially shipped
*you have an unsettled debt regardless of the payment method
*if you are suspected or have misused our services within the last four years
*your debt has been sold to a third party within the last three years or one year for deceased customers
*if you have made any purchase, we will keep your personal data in connection to your transaction for book-keeping purposes
Your right to object to processing based on legitimate interest:
You have the right to object to processing of your personal data that is based on Mozo’s legitimate interest. Mozo will not continue to process the personal data unless we can demostrate legitimate grounds for the process which overrides your interest and rights or due to legal claims.
Your right to object to direct marketing:
You have the right to object to direct marketing, including profiling analysis made for direct marketing purposes.
You can opt out from direct marketing by the following means:
* following the instruction in each marketing emails
* emailing us at email@example.com
Right to restriction:
You have the right to request that Mozo restricts the process of your personal data under the following circumstances:
* if you object to a processing based Mozo’s legitimate interest, Mozo restrict all processing of such data pending the verification of the legitimate interest.
* if you have claim that your personal data is incorrect, Mozo must restrict all processing of such data pending the verification of the accuracy of the personal data.
* if the processing is unlawful you can oppose the erasure of personal data and instead request the restriction of the use of your personal data instead
* if Mozo no longer needs the personal data but it is required by you to defend legal claims.
How can you exercise your rights?
You can always reach our team firstname.lastname@example.org
Right to complain with a supervisory authority:
If you consider Mozo to process your personal data in an incorrect way you can contact us. You also have the right to raise a complaint to a supervisory authority.
Updates to our Privacy Notice:
We may need to update our Privacy Notice. The latest version of the Privacy Notice is always available on our website.
6. Legal Issues
Finnish law will be applied to all disputes related to the Mozo Accessories online shop or to these Terms & Conditions.